What Is Industrial Belt Heat Resistant Conveyor BeltsDate：2019-11-26 10:32:00 Browse :
Heat-resistant conveyor belts are also a product that needs to be used extensively in many industries.
What is a heat-resistant transmission conveyor belting
The heat-resistant transmission belts is made of multi-layer rubber cotton canvas (polyester cotton cloth) or polyester canvas covered with high-temperature or heat-resistant rubber, and bonded together by high-temperature vulcanization. It is suitable for transporting hot coke, cement, and slag below 1750C. And hot castings.
1. Specifications are the same as ordinary conveyor tape belts;
2. The product implements HG2297-92 standard;
3. Heat-resistant conveyor belting can be divided into four models:
Ⅰ: can withstand test temperature not greater than 100℃, the maximum short-term operating temperature is 150℃, code T1;
Ⅱ: can withstand the test temperature of not more than 125℃, the maximum short-term operating temperature of 170℃, code T2;
Ⅲ: can withstand test temperature of not more than 150℃, maximum short-term operating temperature of 200℃, code T3;
Ⅳ: can withstand the test temperature of not more than 175℃, the maximum short-term operating temperature of 250℃, code T4.
As the name implies, heat-resistant conveyor belts are definitely mainly used in metallurgy, construction and other industries to transport sintered ore, coke, cement clinker and other high-temperature materials. The material temperature does not exceed 800℃, and the belt surface temperature does not exceed 220°C. Features: EPDM rubber is used as the cover layer, and the skeleton material is made of domestic high-temperature resistant canvas. The unique formula design solves the key problems of high saturation, poor adhesion, and low interlayer adhesion due to ethylene-propylene rubber. It has the characteristics of light belt, long life (about 2-4 times) and good heat resistance.
1. High-modulus, low-shrink polyester canvas, cotton canvas, polyester-cotton canvas, etc. are used as skeleton layers, which are formed and vulcanized;
2. There is a high-temperature or heat-resistant rubber layer with a certain thickness above and below.
It is suitable for the transportation of sintered ore, coke, cement clinker, granules, powders and lumps in metallurgy and building materials industries.
1. Heat-resistant type: T1 can withstand the test temperature of 60℃ ～ 125℃, the maximum short-term operating temperature is 150℃;
T2 can withstand the test temperature of 125℃ ～ 150℃, the maximum short-term operating temperature is 180℃;
2. High temperature resistance type: T3 test temperature is 180℃, the shortest operating temperature is 230℃.
Product implements HG2297-92 standard
Selection of conveyor belt:
1. Select the type of heat-resistant belt according to the parameters such as temperature, surface structure shape and viscosity of the material conveyed by the heat-resistant belt;
2. When conveying bulk materials such as sintered ore and coke at a temperature of 150℃, and the contact area between the material and the belt surface is small, the belt surface temperature is maintained at 60-80℃;
3. When conveying low viscosity materials such as cement powder, the difference between the temperature of the material and the surface temperature is small;
4. The surface temperature of the belt is closely related to the service life of heat-resistant belt, which directly affects the adhesive strength between the surface adhesive and the core layer and the core layer. After using the conditions such as the surface temperature of the belt, the heat-resistant belt should be fully investigated and measured type.
Use characteristics of conveyor belt:
1. The surface temperature of the entire strip should be measured, recorded and monitored continuously and uninterruptedly, and unnecessary temperature rise must be avoided;
2. Forced cooling should be performed on the surface of the belt to be conveyed when returning (preferably water cooling on the laminated layer), to keep the conveyed material evenly distributed according to the bandwidth.
Not too concentrated
3. To prevent the presence of oil, a small amount of oil in the cooling water and the material will damage the belt more than the heat itself. As soon as the belt containing hot materials stops running, measures should be taken to remove the hot materials quickly;
4. The joint of heat-resistant belt is best to adopt the thermal glue method.